Thursday 4 April 2013

Third blog - still trying!

I love books! We have several hundred here and once a month I bike down the road to the mobile library van and bring home a bagful that I've ordered via t'internet.
 Here are  3 that I have currently on loan. On the left is the third in a series of modern crime set in West Scotland. I've enjoyed this new-to-me author. Centre is the second in a series of historical crime set in 18th century Preston. I read the first a few weeks ago and shall start this tomorrow. Third I'm not sure about- it's not my usual sort of read but a penfriend is cousin to this lady so thought I would give it a try.
Weather report - Blinkin' freezing with horizontal sleet.
Todays jobs - keeping warm, making a vegetable curry and not a lot else - it's a simple frugal life!

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...