Tuesday 19 November 2013

30 Ways to Save £1 --- Day 19 + To Selfie or not to selfie?

Number 19 of the 30 Ways to save £1 was
19. Tip bottles upside down and leave to drain to get the last bit out.
I can't believe there is anyone who doesn't do this. Easy Peasy way to save a few pennies.
And what do pennies make?

A nice bright day today with a more widespread frost than we've had before this autumn. Him Outside went to pick up some chicken feed from the mill and dropped me off in Framlingham so I could pop into a couple of charity shops. But nothing to be found in either. When we got home he got a call to go and help load a few cows onto a lorry down at our friends farm.
I've made a start on wrapping a few Christmas presents for people will will see soon but then not see again until the new year. I should have been outside helping him with a bit of weeding this afternoon but just couldn't find the energy.

I hear that the Oxford English Dictionary New Word of the Year is " Selfie". A picture taken of oneself by mobile phone or other device and then posted on t'internet for all to see.
Oh gee whizz what excitement. NOT. As a person who hates having her photo taken as the picture always seems to look like some short, plump,baggy eyed elderly woman that I don't recognize, I shall not be joining in this latest craze - unlike some other people whose blogs seem to be full of selfies!

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...