Tuesday 26 November 2013

30 Ways to save £1--day 26 + Crossing the border to Essex

Not a normal Tuesday, as we had a day out to visit friends who live on the edge of a picturesque Essex village. A good natter, a walk into the village to see the Antique shop, lots of lovely food, exchange of Christmas pressies and a long ride home again.
Forgot to take the camera - silly fool- so no pictures.

Number 26 of the 30 Ways to Save £1 list was
26. Make your own bread, everyone is doing it - it's easy and much cheaper.
The ingredients for the home made bread that I make every week are simple and cheap. 500g of white bread flour = 33p or sometimes less, a teaspoon of yeast, a teaspoon of sugar and a teaspoon of salt and 300ml of lukewarm water. That's it. Simple.

I have another new follower, bringing me up to 100, I feel a fanfare of some sort is needed! and I realised that I forgot to welcome Victoria at Anglesey Allsorts when her little picture appeared there a few days ago. From her blog I found that last week I missed a fantastic flour offer from Approved Food - Darn it!Grrrrrr! Bother! and Blow!

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...