Tuesday 21 October 2014

A quiet Tuesday indoors

Some wild, windy and much chillier weather here today, luckily I managed to get the outside jobs done in between the heavy showers.
We've both had a quiet relaxing day, I did a bit of cleaning and made an apple crumble with yet more windfalls from the Bramley and kept The Rayburn and the wood-burner  alight to keep C warm after the hospital heat.

Tomorrow I want to really get back to normal life and normal blogging but first I need to say Thank you to all these people who left comments over the last 10 days

Simple  Living
Veeknits
Morgan
Mary in Bath
Jan
John Grey
Judy Y
Pam in Texas
Bridget
Nanny Beth
Buttercup
Julie Grey
Karen
Mamasmercantile
Bovey Belle
Wendy P
Dawn McHugh
Dani
Everyday Life On a shoestring
Compost Woman
Vintage Maison
Suffolk girl
Connie S
Out my window
Lynda
56 Steps
Fran
Jan Butcher
Chickpea
SusanM
Shrimpton and Perfect
Shoestring Cottage
Shirley McLauren
Sue@New life in the country
Ilona
Gill at Frugal in Derbeyshire
Countryside Tales
Mikemax
Julie at Dragonfly gems
Red Setter
Hazzy
Sanny
Michelle H
Diane Oart
Down by the sea
Kev
Elise Griffith
Kate Steeper
Saver of Surburbia
Cro
Mishy
Stephanie
Em Parkinson
lah 2563
Sweet blondie Blue Eyes
Scarlet
Traveller
My Shabby Chic vintage Frugal Life
Phyllis Weaving
Dc at Frugal in Norfolk
The Reason I save
Judy Y
Live Cheaper day by day.

 + penfriends who read in Canada, Scotland and Birmingham
(and, as they always say -  anyone else who knows us!)
( I hope I've not missed anyone)


 With all those good wishes zooming around the blogosphere it's no surprise that C got better and home again safe and sound.

Back tomorrow
Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...