Thursday 16 October 2014

C says THANK YOU!

He is still in hospital, waiting for an angio-gram, a echo-sound or ultra sound or what ever test showed nothing different to a year ago, so there seems to have been no damage to anything. He is a bit of a mystery!
But he says Thank you for all the get well wishes.


Have just noticed that although I'm ( the lap top! not me personally!) plugged in to the mains it isn't showing up as being plugged in. So I might have a problem.
So If I disappear that will be why!


 I've been busy in the poly-tunnels this morning doing a bit of tidying, and all is OK here.


I'll go now to save the battery. Thank you again

Back tomorrow, battery permitting
Sue



MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...