Saturday 1 November 2014

Library Book Photo and Year in Books Link

Not many books for me to collect this month, which is probably a good thing as I still have lots left unread from 4 weeks ago.
4 of these are crime fiction by Authors I've not read before so I'm not sure about them. Out of the 8 books above there are only 2 that I know I will enjoy.
Linking in with Laura at The Circle of Pine Trees for The Year in Books


These are the books I brought home last time. I read and enjoyed James Runcie - Sidney Chambers and the shadow of Death ( On TV as Grantchester), Ann Cleeves- Thin Air, Alys Clare - Blood of the South, Sally Spencer - Death's Dark Shadow, Andrew Swanston - The Kings Spy, Mel Starr - Rest not in Peace.

I looked at and abandoned Diving belles( short supernatural stories based on Cornish folk tales). The Blank Wall ( Persephone reprint of a 1940s suspense set in WWII USA). Paying guests by Sarah Waters.

I perused A slice of Organic Life and Kirstie Allsops' Christmas Crafts but wouldn't want to add either to my bookshelves

All the rest are still in a heap under the table beside my armchair waiting for me to have more time.

Back Tomorrow
Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...