Monday 8 December 2014

Thwarted!

I went to friend A's yesterday with some ideas for books to suggest to her, only to find she had them all on her shelves already! We have the same taste in reading so often swap lists and every time we go there I spend ages perusing her shelves to see what she's bought since the last time.

Much more like a winter day today, very cold but sunny. It's all to do with the full moon the other day according to C. I took a picture of the moon rising the other night but it didn't come out well. I said ages ago that I wanted to save up for a new camera but haven't made a start yet. Perhaps that will be my new years resolution.

The Christmas day Vegetable/nut roasts have been made and will go in the freezer, one more thing ticked off the list.

In between jobs I've been keeping warm and having a go at the 1000 piece jigsaw, its going to be a long job to get it done.

I seem to be having a problem with someone commenting on other blogs and it's somehow linking to my name. John Grey at Going Gently asked if I was Phillip or Sue and now Pat at Weaver of Grass has commented on my blog about a comment on her blog which was left by Phillip but she thought it was left by me. What's going on here?

Back Tomorrow
Sue

MOVED

The blog here has now finished please add my new blog to your list instead                               You will find it here at    ...